-

-

Sunday, December 8, 2013

12-2-13




Family,

I erased all that I had typed on accident and was almost done. I feel like a retard. So I will give you a summarized version of what I said in my bigger e-mail because I have no time to type that all again. I appreciate all the time you spend sending me big e-mails and sorry this won't be as big.

So on Monday I got a great haircut by Sister Greenlaw even though she has little experience. Tuesday we were blessed with a miracle. 3 of our 4 appointments fell through so we tried where we thought a less active lived. We didn't meet him but we did meet someone who was waiting for us. Good thing we opened our mouths because she had many of the same questions Joseph Smith had and accepted the invitation for baptism right away. So that was super sweet. This week has been tough for me. Satan has been finding the weak links in my armor. My weakness right now is not having a desire to work. I feel super discourage right at this moment of typing because I erased the whole thing I spent an hour and a half typing. He had been getting me to think that Kingman is slow on work so you shouldn't work that hard. But whenever we do work hard, we are actually blessed with people to teach. For Thanksgiving, we went to Pratt to our Branch President's house. After finishing a huge plate of food, I played with 5 of his 6 kids playing a game where they threw pillows at my face yelling something random followed by the word "pie". For example: "Mud Pie!!!!" or "Cow Pie!!!!!!" It was so much fun. I love those kids a ton. Yesterday I gave the elders quorum lesson. I want to teach in an entertaining way but my way that keeps everyone in the class awake. Any thoughts? I taught on the first presidency message from December. I related it to what kinds of things make us happy. But anyways, that's my week in a summarized manner. I am soooooooooo so so so so so so so so so sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that I can't write more. I feel so bad that I deleted everything on accident. I think I hit ctrl/A/backspace thinking I hit the wrong key. But I need to get going. I may have time later to e-mail you more but I would like to write letters during that time. Well anyways, I have a journal and will relay some of these memories in the future, I'm sure.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something to say. I do need more zit stuff. Oh, and Mom if you want to send homemade cookies to my current address you can so that they don't go bad as fast. My address is:

433 Lincoln #4
Kingman, KS 67068

Well anyways, I love you so much. Especially for your patience with my non-typing skills. Elder Clay and I are getting along well. A little too well, frankly. But he's the best companion for me right now. I know it. And I know the Lord knows it. Love,

Elder Sutherland

No comments:

Post a Comment