-

-

Sunday, October 20, 2013

9-9-13



Family,
 
Dang, Jayson's sick all the time. I guess that's a good thing because growing up later in life he'll get over sickness quicker than a normal child. Sorry, I have less than 30 minutes to write today, but I'll do my best to get everything in. FYI, I don't want you to send me toothpaste anymore. If I need some I'll just buy some at Wal-Mart or something. I'm trying to cut down on things that I need in my suitcase because I don't want to leave some things behind when I go home. No, the fire wasn't that big. It was only like a foot tall . So no worries, haha! The thing is when I had that migraine, I didn't have any advil with me. So I took 3 ibuprofen liquid gells (work like a charm). But that didn't help at all. I bought some excedrin migraine relief. So I hope that gets rid of it real quick. It has acetametaphin, and caffeine in it which I hear is good for migraines. Yes, Dad, I do live on the same street as the mission office. I have to drive through the spanish populated part of Wichita. So it's kind of cool.
 
Okay, on to a summarized version of my week this week. So, when reading the New Testament this past week, I read in Matthew 4 about when Christ casts Satan away: "Get thee hence Satan." I love that part. Last night was a great reassuring of my testimony when I watched the CES broadcast with our YSA ward. Elder Nelson spoke at BYU-Hawaii. His talk, I feel, was totally contoured for Cody and his needs. So if you have the time, have him watch that. It was speaking to me too. But anyways, that's all I have to say. I need to go. Y'all have a great week and I can't wait to hear from you! 
 
Love, Elder Sutherland


No comments:

Post a Comment