-

-

Sunday, July 7, 2013

2-18-13

Family,

Boy what a week. On Monday last week, we went to the church to play basketball as we always do. And it hadn't even been 10 minutes of playing then BOOM, I got hit with a migraine. It was pretty bad but they haven't been as bad as they have been in the past. It just ticked me off because I couldn't play after that. Ohwell, I'm over it now and don't have to worry about it. It made me pretty sick so that I couldn't eat as much as I wanted at dinner but whatever. I felt fine by dinner time just the lingering brain dislodging (that's what it feels like whenever it starts the healing process). On Tuesday we had a good day taking a young man out to tract with us. I love taking the young men out just as much as I loved going out with the missionaries back in PQ2. We try to take them out about 3 times a week. ON Wednesday, we went to the visitor's center with one of our investigators who felt the spirit so strong. She is one of those investigators who acts like a member but isn't. She just doesn't go to church and smokes. The spirit told us not to invite her to baptism quite yet so we held back. But it was good. Hopefully she doesn't regret her life at the judgement and just gets dunked. She says "oh, I've already been baptized" so hopefully after we talk about authority she will be able to change. On Thursday we had our zone meeting and exchanges with the zone leaders. I went with Elder Gee to the Blue Springs first ward and Elder Klingler went here with Elder Andrus. It was a long day for me but here in Fleming Park, they rocked it all day long getting several member presents and other lessons. On Friday we had our exchanges. Sorry, On Thursday we had our zone meeting followed by several appointments and lessons. Saturday was also a long day because we normally have single saturdays but nobody was available . Sunday was actually a really cool day. After church we had a nice lesson with some guy who believes that white people corrupted Christ. He should be black, he says. But anyways. Our most progressing investigator came out tracting with us yesterday. He is a good friend of a young man in our ward, so that's why he wanted to come. He's 16 and loves everything about the church. 

It's raining super hard here today (I got the package but not the weather). Thanks for the updates on Jayce's illness. I'll keep him in my prayers. I never ever got pnemonia. Why is he getting it so often? How's Grandma and Grandpa doing? Barrow and Sutherland? I sent Dallin a letter last week so when you go visit him later this week you can talk to him about it. I also sent a letter to Caitlin and Billy so I hope to hear from them soon. I can't wait to hear how Cody's track season goes! I think he has more potential in pole vaulting than in any other sport. About that letter, I got it too. I thought to myself "well this is kind of late". And saw the CC to you and president Ellsworth. I read it and it was very nice. Well, I'm being pressured to go. I'll be typing my e-mail to president Keyes so we can chat until I'm done with that one. Love,

Elder Sutherland

PS: "The DUCK!"
[pass]
"She was wide open!"

or

"I smell something."
"We have been playing pretty hard."
"Not you you idiot!"       

No comments:

Post a Comment